Totalpost supplies a variety of boomgates in different sizes and designed to offer total vehicle access security. Totalpost predominantly supplies boomgates from the well renowned iMAT range.
All of the featured products below are ideal for use in:
- Transit facilities
- Industrial enclosures
- Corporate headquarters
- Government complexes
- Military facilities
- Private residential areas
Automatic Vehicle Barrier
The boomgate housing is made of mild or stainless steel and is coated with epoxy powder. Various colours are available upon request.
The gate mechanism is held in the top of the housing and is easily accessible through a screw adjustment lid, in fact all the workings are easy to access and maintain.
The mounting base has been galvanised for added corrosion protection and is very easy to install.
The power requirements of this boomgate are 220V / 50Hz.
The mechanism itself is via block bearings and is fitted with a 220V torque geared motor. It has a very secure locking motion and is extremely reliable.
The motor and gearbox are enclosed in the same housing and do not require any maintenance.
The logics incorporate one loop detector and additional loop detectors available upon request
- Has a separate fully galvanised base for, rigidity, rust prevention and ease of installation and maintenance
- Torque motor with concealed gearbox
- Printed circuit motherboard with 11pin base plug in connectors and fuse protection
- Can be set to open automatically or stay in a closed position in the event of power failure.
Spike Barrier Flush Mount
The Spike Barrier not only assists in controlling
vehicle access but immobilises any unwanted vehicles. It does this through damaging tyres of any unwanted vehicles, stopping them from continuing any further. This acts as both as a deterrent and a final preventative measure.
The Spike itself works by being flush with the road surface and requires drainage points.
- Road blocking area of 3-6 meters
- Spike elevation time – 5 seconds
- Spike folding to de-elevation time – 5 seconds
- Maximum vehicle load – 10 tons per axle
- Controls can be placed on either side of the barrier
- The Spike Barrier is controlled by a torque motor and powered by a standard 220v source.
- The spikes are manufactured from 8mm stainless steel or mild steel and are powder coated.
- The restriction height in “road block mode” is 500mm from the road surface.
Spike Barrier Surface Mount
An extremely efficient system, the specification of the barrier itself is the same as the automatic barrier (above). The spikes are cast in a tray and are manufactured from mild / stainless steel. For greater efficiency the mechanism of the pole and the spikes are interlinked meaning it will open and close simultaneously. However separate motors can be used for the two different elements if required.